A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fool in love time to wake up

My duty for this yr is done. My final mission. To celebrate birthday with her. I saw her blow the candles, cut the cake, make her wish.

I will not be passing the present after all, she mention she wont accept the gift from me unless its her farewell...despite she accept the gifts from her other friends. Instead, i send her the video i make several months ago. It has undergo many editions and changes, and today, i wont be making any changes to it anymore.

I sense its time to remove this needy and clingy me out of her life. Time to move on. My last duty, or my wish to see her till her bday, is done.

I shld be thankful. Next year, most prob, we will be strangers...even though my confession isn't working, i can sense its not possible, but she always will say I assume too much....but it is me now, that feels, I'm not capable of bringing happiness.

Happy birthday to this special gal...U have make me strong n weak @ the same time...guess this is what love is.

Just the way you are Lynn from alexchoo on Vimeo.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.