A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Crazy me

Already planned my year end celebration for yr ending 2011 to 2012. Maybe i now i wont be with her this year, but next year, when i back stronger, better, with this plan, it will be perfect?

But thinking of my current circumstances, it seems I'm crazy.

What I'm going to do to keep myself active, brain active.

Short term cash flow ideas
Photo stock portfolio, abt 100 photos if possible regularly, selling online via websites

Garge sales of my collections, be it comics, my ayumi stuff, robot models, cds. anything

Wow gold mining? Something i been playing, a game to generate revenue? Why not?

Long term
Wordpress or website for photography shoots, a company name, for the 2011 wedding shoots, c if i can get a slice of this pie, building from the stock portfolio shoots

Iphone apps, yes, im been talking abt this, now i got time, time to study the java codes, hope this old dog can learn new tricks.

Stock investment - passive mode, observing for low cost rather than break peaks trend

Sending resumes, getting back to my feet.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.