A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mind in a whirlwind

No clear directions after coming back from taiwan.

Everything is still the same, the world is moving, but i'm not.

My days are almost ending in the company. Cant help feeling lost and abandoned.

Im not sure where i want to go, aint confident of myself anymore.

The dragon has lost its wings, and fall on to the land and lost its leg...im worried i will soon bury myself in the mud and lost my eyes.

A problem solved is better than more problem. Nothing fruitful will happen right now. Sour grapes, this isnt the first time im eaten, but i just cant think why i cant deserve to be happy...

2 weeks more. Time will fade these memories.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.