A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Branded gifts for Xmas

Actually 2 of my favorite gals are december babies, so im quite nervous about it, getting their presents for them...but alot has happen...so its kinda difficult to explain the whole story...the point is...that dont do last min shopping especially the gifts are for the ones you like.

Actually order a pushie doll from a online site, a overseas one...its epic fail...meaning the online site fails to deliver my goods on time before her birthday...thats sucks..hope it will be there before Jan..or im going to rant and complain. I order 5 of the dolls, and wanted at least a pink one. I'm wasnt sure of the quality im going to get...so order more...but going to give just one...I'm crazy rite? All these for a gal whom i have no confident of dating.

Well...im just being myself..if this is what i am..then i just do it.



So since im not going to have the doll on time, i went to check out the branded bouqties in SG...i saw a coach model on the coach website, but i cant buy it, so authorization error...i using Vpost to send it to SG, but still cant get thru....

Went to almost all of the coach boutique in SG, DFS, Taka, isetan and mbs...coach is almost like a warehouse...ppl are grabbing the bags as if its free...and all its left are the ones i dont like...

i also queue up for my first time to go into a LV and Chanel boutique...its damn expensive...its not like i cant afford it, but if i were to buy it, i wasnt even sure if she want to accept it as a friend..we arent even in a relationship...getting a purse also seems hard with none seems to be good enough...

Burberry, Hermes, TODS, MIU MIU, RALPH LAUREN, I visited them all, and also Tiffany n CO.

Love tiffany n co...i will get a necklace for my girl, if i have one. I saw a open heart pendant with diamonds. Thats gorgous!



Lovely

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.