A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

how did i get here?

"how did i get here", a book i borrowed, which i hope i can seek my answers to questions.

My collegues had asked me a few times, whether do i enjoy working here, haha..looks like to them, i do hate working. But isn't this the position you want to be, initially?

Haha...achieving your dreams, living your dreams are 2 separate issues. If you want to be a dealer, a chef, nurse, doctor, lawyer, each has its own difficulties...

shld i leave...i'm not sure...i much wanted to leave, but i duno where to turn to, where should i go, having know myself i cant be as free as a bird if i stay in this industry. Being sandwitch between the corporation and client, some can take it, some cant.

I'm too stiff for this industry, perhaps, its the mentallity thing, emotion aspect about myself that makes me unsuitable for this line of work.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.