A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

To leave or not to leave?

Breakdown of my deciding factors: To leave or not to leave b4 probation ends?

Reasons to leave:

1. stress over minor disputes, snowballing issues, hunting memories
2. tired of staying on my toes, viligent at all times draining my energy
3. rigid process, compliance issue, gov policies
4. miscommunication, misinterpretation bet parties in situations
5. There's no room for mistakes here...if there is and it blows, the magnitude is unimaginable...cos its clt's dough we'r talking about
6. Incapacity to laugh...haha...ya..leave the matters of the work to work area alone...i seems to carry the mental work load home, thus isnt able to really happy to go to work the next morning.
7. Learning speed and capacitiy to absorb is not efficient as compare to others. Sense of logic and common sense doesnt work for me in this work area.

Reasons not to leave:

1. Satisfied pay, shift allowances
2. Helpful collegues and supervisors, although sometimes they can be mad..but i know its for my own good.
3. Career prospect for pay increment (but see no point in this factor if i dont accustom to this pressure)
4. My initial goal was to gain entry to this industry, now it seems my character and attitude towards handling of the work affairs seem to be making me having 2nd thoughts...a choice between mental carefree and compromise of pay if i do leave and end up in a lesser work position.

What the hack!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.