A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Increase network

Duno y...haha...saw my friends, collegues, after work, can meet up with their loved ones, spending time with each other, seems to look forward after work. For me, it seems, after work, in the midst of the week, dont feel shiok, its only friday, then i look forward for saturday. But just for the sake that i dont have to go for work for the next 2 days, and nothing more.

Finding people within my network who share similar interest seems difficult and costly to maintain as well. Perhaps i shld switch to something more economic feasible to maintain, a lifestyle or recreational activity.

Recently join Meetup.com and match.com.sg. 1 is to find like minded groups within singapore where i can hopefully find kiakees to enjoy the sports, getting to know more about this sport im interested. The latter, is to expand my network, mayb to lose my "single" title i had held on for years since my last relationship.

This weekend, has caught my army mates, my friends, outside, hanging out with their gf, makes me feel like im not moving at this particular life goal, seeking a potential mate to settle down? Or just to feel loved, as a couple, that some1 not related by blood cares about you romantically?

Haha...is it a temporary rush, or a sign of my genes hinting me its time or its not to my advanatage to wait...but engage.

Time to transform i guess...hope to get some replies soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.