A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Friday, April 4, 2008

Pass my M1 test..shiok

Finally, i pass after the 3rd attempt. It was a relieve. Feels better than getting a distinction for my exam. The duration for the test was 2hrs, but i left early due to stomach upset and headache.



Treat my collegues tae tarik and milo. Later that night, my collegue treat me pizza. The inches i lose being to come back ...eating so much yet not moving around.

YIPEE!!! PASS Liao!!! Can realy enjoy my wkend w/o burden.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.