A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Rekindled Spirit

Today went back to school, meet another friend, Mr S, recommended by ZR to aid me in my burden. Thxs to him, nw a hurdle is finally clear.

The school cafeteria, library has changed. The interior atmosphere is much more friendly to makan and study. However, the smell still lingers in the canteen and the library is still pack as usual.

Looking at the students studying reminds me of my past years, studying for the sake to secure a better job than my sales job. And now, im given the opportunity and i want to give up. This trip to the school has made me remember the purpose of seeking a degree, my years of retaking my As, my passion which i developed, that is to be what i currently want to be. And im giving up so easily. Who's says goals are easy to accomplish? Im here today because of my past accumulative success and failures. I cant call it quit now, just 2 months into this position.

Met Mr S, a figure which i only know 2day, was a singapore representative of olympics games, tri marathone athlete, a business man, a pilot and at his eariler years, has worked in the banking sector. He has that much energy, and he's still young. I looked at myself, haha...I has accomplish so far, few of my goals and has excel in fewer of these goals.

Met Mr A in the school, a friends i knew in the army. Currently hes workin as a insurance agent and a parttime student in UOL. He has been in the line for 1 year and has been thru ups and downs, but still manage to survive. He didnt give up.

Read Ms W's blog, she's one determine woman, if im her, think i already at my limits. And she still has the energy to press on.

I also remember KK. Think my upset at work is nothing as compared to his. And he will definitely stay on.

Im here today not just cos of my own efforts, but also the support from others who has helped me, leading me to this path i seek. Im lucky that im given the chance. And i cant give up now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.