A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

18 Days Challenge: Perfect Origami Rose

Finally, i know what to get for her gift. Im going to make it, but whether im satisfy with the gift or i have no idea how to give it, its another matter. Neverthless, i like to learn to make it.

Oct 5th is today. Can i master this art and make at least 1 satisfactory rose of the appropriate colour and feel which i desire or think she will like?

My plan now:

1. Source for tutorial for making the rose. Problem is that there are many of them, videos, website, but their roses range from simple to complex folding and different types, and its the complex type thats nice. And i cant find one that shows how they make the stem.

2.Finding paper. Practice sessions on making the roses.

3. Time management. With me working in the 2nd shift, its going to be rush. Since she leaving before her birthday, leaves me with 18 days.

4. How do i give it to her w/o her knowing its me or to even suspect its some1 from the office?

Then wats my motive to do with all this effort? I duno. Im a walking contradiction.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.