A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Friday, October 10, 2008

She rang

2day for the first time, she call my mobile, 09-10-2008, 22:08. Haha. But its purely business...but i never pick it up as i was on the line. But i ask another collegue to help me ans as i believe it must be urgent to call me this late. Think she may be having difficulties calling the coy line.

My collegue ask me, "Y dont you just later call her back?"

My rely was "Never keep a lady waiting"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.