A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Nation Cheated

Bought my so call first political book asides from my social studies education books and news papers.



As stingy as i know i can be, i seldom spend stuff on things, i kinda hard to swallow what motivate me to buy this book. But perhaps, deep inside me, i want to know or hear information that wont be that readily be easily accessable or make known to me.

It will be up to me to decifer this information how true to a certain extend in shaping my impression about this island's political arena.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.