A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Friday, October 3, 2008

She saw it

I used the mosaic i created as the background for my desktop on the very next day i created it.

Think today, she came to me, request to see my desktop, early in the morning, which caught me surprise. As it doesnt seem logical...

Firstly, she will not have seen that i have change my desktop since she busy with her own work.

2nd, none of my co workers know about this blog, except one

3rd, why would some1 care what u put on your desktop, especially its a mosaic which doesnt make sense...

Of cos, when she request to see the pic, i willingly showed her, wanting to know what's her reaction. My fear was that she recognise its her in the first place, haha...but i dont believe people can see that as its take at a angle with her back. But who knows?

She ask" What is it?", "Its a mosaic" i replied. "That Atas" she say.

Thats Atas? What she meant? Im snobbish? Haha....seriously, i wonder she know the meaning of this term, which is a nick given to her.

But wait, thats Atas...ya, ITS HER..MISS ATAS...

Atas: (ah-tahs)
Malay for "upstairs", it describes someone as snobbish, hoity-toity, affected or arrogant. "Wah, you nowsaday do'wan to eat ikan bilis, only eat caviar. Become damn atas oreddy."

Source: http://www.talkingcock.com/html/lexec.php?op=LexLink&lexicon=lexicon&keyword=ATAS

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.