A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Having a life

The it guy n Atas seems to be together like glue, go lunch, go home, on the phone, although with the company with other parties, but its soft of a no brainer, that the it guy has made his move.

Hazi...sianz...signz...

She asked to change some shift with me, but i cant confirm, telling her its just next week, so still got some time. Immediately she responded something like, " i got a life ok, i need to plan"

I was dumbfolded, at 7pm plus at the office...but of cos, i didnt show it on my face, straight away replying to her with some logical reasons y i cant confirm with her right now.

But i was dumbfolded. "Having a life?" Exactly what and how you defined having a life? Perhaps i know she had other priorities in life now, with new people coming to her circle. Her time will be more meaningful ever. And she will be spending it with someone else. Perhaps, that is why, i cant rebutt...cos its suppose to be good for her and im jealous cos i wont be in this picture.

I think everyone is having a life, but to what extend are you satisfied about spending this time, to experience what you want. If you are willingly to spend tis time doing this thing, guess it must be "life" then?

My good buddy, Mr Kelvin, reply me this to my following query:
Qn: Hw u define "havin a life" in yr perspective?

His reply: i guess u never live ur life now. u only know u had it,

Quote: Kelvin T., 1015pm via msn online

1 comment:

Kelvin Teo said...

LOL. My friend, you really quoting me. Thanks for your appreciation!

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.