A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

12 min on the treadmill

Clear 2.4km on the treadmill after about 4 days of rest, that is no exercise.

Not sure if i can do the same on the tracks, with hot sun, and after my static station.

I was running 2.10min for the 1st rd, 2min for the 2nd, i cant remb my 3rd and 4th. By the 5th round, i check it was about 9min plus.

Wish this was my 2.4km test, i will be jumping to the sky.

Can i create this miracle...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.