A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finally my last day

I have say my goodbyes and returned my staff pass. Gotten my testimonial from my boss. There is no reason to visit my work place anymore.

I miss my colleagues badly. Having been together, facing many tough and happy moments together, i miss the feeling of being comfortable in this 2nd home.

I kept their best wishes and know that i will relied on their support when i face the uncertainty in the new company.

Received a friendster email, today looks like is my friend birthday as well, but he is physically no longer with us, but still alive in my memories. Im sure he will be happy for me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.