A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Best pizza

I bought pizzas for ETNA restaurant at lau pa sau. It was the best pizza i ever eaten. Trust me. All my colleagues also say the same thing.

Its the type of pizza where u can eat more without feeling sick of it. And u can even eat it when its cold and the texture is still as good. The cheese is still soft, the bread is still fresh...unbelievable.

I was goggling what pizza is the best, and this came out tops in the reviews. I ordered a squid/prawn side dish and tiramisu (another favorite).

Im glad i ordered it, and think the next time round, i going to visit that restaurant for a dinner in.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.