A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Change

My last day with my current employee is till this Wednesday. I don't actually feel happy at all, but moody. Perhaps i miss my colleagues, i miss the graveyard shift doing nothing, i miss the confidence of knowing everything about the business and afraid that i not able to adapt to changes to the new environment.

There is a mental block that everytime i experience something good, i fear i will lose it soon.

Perhaps i fear i'm not ready to make the career move. There are plans i have arranged to make this transition successful. Hope by end of April, i am ready to make it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.