A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A tripod makes sense

Gotten my tripod and a another complementary lens to my kit lens, 18-250 mm lens after persuasion from the sales guy at my favorite camera shop.

Took a few night shot of the CBD area and the IR, it turns out great...but still it lacks the feel i'm seeking.

A photograph is just a picture and it will be interpretable by others perception on the focus subject. I hope i get to produce quality works and i can bear my own signature on the shots.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.