A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Boring...wihout work...im nuts

today is the 6th day of my long leave...doing exercising, reading books, surfing forums, looking at market... it seems little to do...haha...im a boring person.

Finish War of gods 3 normal mode, gave up on GTA Vice City which is a old game.

Been reading CFA book 6, Derivatives, which is useful in the new job im taking. I feel more assure having the knowledge at my fingertips. Do not want to feel alien when the colleagues speak of these technical jargons

I have already made a few plans to make my weekend more fruitful...but somehow it feels to me if its plan, it doesnt feel that exciting anymore...perhaps im afraid of the turnout.

Sat, RT again for me, evening, not sure if i still want to do a make up for it on Sat morning.

Sat, there will be a ceremony opening of the helix bridge at IR, suppose to have firework and parade and 930pm, ppl can use that bridge...hmm...since i have nothing much to do, and i have bought a tripod, y not join in the fun??? Define fun??? Photograph ppl having fun while i act like a "professional" photographer....well...i just want to make use of my investment...haha.

Sun, actually, Sat also have, that is the drift formula at F1 pit. Aside from the fast car, drift actions, there will be race queens as well. Not sure if i can get the tixs on that day itself. Panning is a technique i wish to use, focusing on the moving object, while blurring the surrounding.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.