A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Question about citizenship

I came across a article in a HWZ forum, about a person blogging about leaving Singapore to Canada. The thought of traveling overseas for a holiday did occur to me, but to stay permanently there i never really serious consider about it.

But when i read these various comments and sources, i also feel i shouldn't be bonded to an island where i was born and should explore overseas opportunities if i can. Before i do consider, i should also think of my parents, friends, work that i be leaving and how feasible for me to leave to that designated country.

Maybe i should take a 1 yr break, traveling around the world, ok, not the world, but across the main major cities and experience living aboard for a considerable amount of time. This will be a major plan that will upset my career path, but if i do choose business building or other sources of income that i manage to build, that would be optimum.

Goal, to take a yr break just traveling and living abroad.
Goal, to grow business, other income to generate cash flow in my absence, to sustain my way of life and family.
Deadline: 2015..seems long, but feasible....hehe

I have to remind myself to update this blog 5 yrs later whether did i accomplish this goal or done it in another way.

HWZ forum: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2739018&page=6
Another source: http://intelligentsingaporean.wordpress.com/2006/09/21/why-i-would-like-to-leave/

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.