A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can't help it

2mor going to marina bay sky park alone... Haha.. But nvm...if there is a person I wan to bri, it will b chen chen. Been doing ot these few days, many changes lately, ppl is goin to leave, change management, more tasks, my stress is increasing.

The view frm the sky park shld relax me abit.

Overheard her toking to a person, must be her pilot bf...hazi...rich...I'm can't help it...haha...such a great gal...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.