A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

What I have become

I scheme, plan, to get close to her. I find out more abt my competitor n other infor as well ... But I also realize I begin to lose myself as well. I no longer is the mr nice guy. But some1 who scheme, plan, make sure things r favourable to me. I feel so not myself.

Even I myself can c my actions r so obvious that I wan alone time with her....but being alone doesn't mean her heart is with u as well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.