A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Need a car!

There is a grp activity for drinking. Afterwhich, a guy MSG her to pick her up and send her home. My heart was like...ok...suitors...and knowing her, she will accept. But I shouldn't have left her alone in the hotel lobby. She MSG there were 2 Ang mos trying to be funny....y wasn't I there to protect her even if she is waiting for another guy...I MSG her, keeping her engaged. I worried abt her, so after waiting for a while, I called...yep...she's in the car... I realized how nice to hear her voice...then receiving her MSG.

But she is with another guy nw, with the car. I gotto have 1!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.