A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happier person

Met one of my x colleague in the mall. She is with her bf. So we didn't stop to talk, just smile. She send me a MSG, saying I look happier. I didn't realize it and begin to think the reasons y.

Lesser work stress, nice environment, nice colleagues, these are the factors. And there is 1 more I didn't tell. L.

She will always smile. I didn't notice I begin to smile as much. Sometimes when I'm alone, I will think of the conversations we have, and just smile. She's so cute and adorable. Guess, it's also because of her, I learn to be more comfortable, more happy at everyday things which I normally didn't even be bothered. Her energy is infectious that it change my mood.

That is why she is so attractive

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.