A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First msg

Got her first MSG frm her, asking me to take care and gd nite. So sweet. Although this isn't our first MSG, this is her first to initiate. Feel so gd. But i have to remain my distance, to b her best guy friend at work that is. That's all Im contented. I dnt think I wan to risk this friendship. I hope she find someone who can complment her, meet her expectations and love her and she loves him back.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.