A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Frustated

Im frustrated that just in these short period of time, the more I knw, the more I interact, the more aware it's difficult and it's best for me not to pursuit further. The optimum place I can be is being her best guy friend a one with a geniun heart with no intentions of getting her. Everytime we walked together, there will be someone looking at her, and I have to admit if I'm of them if I duno her.

I'm just a plain simple guy but can't I allow myself the chance to pursuit then to give up? Why do I heed to my friends' advice and not just do what I want to achieve...y?

If she is such a gd catch, she deserve someone better than u. U will be her last choice if lucky enough.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.