A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nearly a date, guess not

Today she told me abt a SMS she got. She say this suitor say i miss u, abt taking medicine. He ask her out for movie tonight. She went out with him last week, and dnt like him. But she dnt want to waste this fri nite. She hint she wanted to catch the movie karate kid. So I took the opportunity...but not sure I want to include the rest of the gang since she told me this alone. I finally just send the invite to every1...which I regret...I want to be with her alone....

It turns out later, every1 can't make it..I was smiling in my heart...except one thing...she didn't give an ans as well. She mention this b4,"if she dnt like someone,or dnt wan to mislead someone, she won't give the opportunity...I thgt of this...I kist kept quiet...when she reaches the met stop... She tolde she hope not miss her train..I guess she dnt wan to mislead me as well.

There will be event on next sat, a beach party...if I have car...I sure chio...but no car...no charm...what shld I do....so many challenge...so attractive....I wish I know what to do

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.