A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Confused

I never been in love b4. All I have is crushes, infatuation, but nv cross the line to love. All I know is wiki definition of these various feelings I can catergorise to be aware of what I'm in.

Having been thru 1 office pursuit, not exactly a gd one, Now, I'm face with the same situation. Ppl say humans fall in love, but I more agreeable to the phase ppl choose who to fall in love with.

My fren told me, I'm ren Qian ren ai, I c one, I like one. It's seems to be the case for my past experiences. So I'm by doubtful of my feelings.

I can't deny she is a looker. I think I'm the luckiest guy. To be sifted across her desk, smiling at her everyday when I start my day. Stealing glances, smiling, sending email bet us only, goosiping abt others, flirting in some way...asking her to accy me to pantry, chatting abt hws her day, work, her skills in making Milo...she say the pantry sucks.

Going for dinner with her almost everyday, getting more and more comfortable with her. Today I was sitting beside her...for the first time, I really feel so relaxed...I can't explain. Then when I went to get something else, some idot take my seat...that's my place! But of cos, that's the voice from my heart.

Colleagues, friends, the line to cross is hard if it's only 1 sided. Worst still, I c her everyday, jus beside me...it's upsetting if I wasn't given the chance to woo her.

My experience tell me, not to confess, but to ask her out for innocent appointments, test water.

I really like her, but symptoms tell me it's a crush...it's not love. Is crush a pre requistive of love?

She ask to shake my hand today, her reason, her hands is cold. I really can c her in my life. But that's my picture. Can she c me in her life ahead?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.