A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Monday, June 14, 2010

A sign that things are nv meant to be

Spoken with my 2 closest friends who knw me for years, they said we r incompatible. I knew it but I knw I can change but not this much, not this fast. I saw my crush in the ex coy in a mall yesterday with her rumored bf. Ppl also say the same thing, it's impossible, we r 2 worlds apart.

It's a reminder to me that some things ate never meant to be even if we try, that is for relationships. Feel like a loser. Haha. What's new?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.