A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Adapting to work life

Been working in this job technically for 3 days. Its the holiday season, so my superiors are on leave, my stuff wasnt ready yet. But jus reading the sop, files, routines, lookin at others work, i already go home mentally exhausted.

My directly related collegues, i tink its a 80 percent female working environment. Haha..gd huh? Tink many attached..haha. V day coming..duno will c roses and chocolates being delivered to them anot?

They seem to be a nice lot, helping each other out, but there are also conflicts also..cant help it. Tachi here and tachi there, all the work just push ard till some1 volunteers to deal wit it o/w it will explode and kill every1.

Theres a gal in my dept who reminds me of my ex...duno is it V day coming or jus any1 who have this slight resemblance will make me instinctly makes me take a second look. But still, its a different person.

i wish i can get comfortable with the work process and the working staff soon, so i wont feel so stand out...ppl doing work, im like not doing anything yet, except some ad hoc stuff. Hazi, wan to help, yet worries abt the rules of the work, have to watch what i say to clients, the regulations, n i dont even have my system working...n so many different cases and situations. Going to be tough

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.