A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Appointment letter

I felt excited and fearful at the same time when i gain acceptance of this position. This appointment letter signifies the trust and confidence the manager had on my capabilities. Interviews is a process which u sell is yourself and what u can offer to the company, but to a large extend...its bias towards oneself and there may be a tendency to magnify your strengths.

Can i say i have successful psycho the manager to employ me and now I'm afraid I dont live up to my words? haha...self doubt has been my weakness since my failure in the O and A levels.

Neverthless, Im glad my jobsearch nightmare has ended. Im goin to join the rat pack, squeezing in the mrts in the mornings, walking in crowded tunnels and to my office where every1 is there to earn their living with their remaining life, bearing the hope to use this exchange of money with time and effort to gain their personal needs and goals.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.