A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Failing streak

Tried to read the book after reaching home. But it was kinda slow. End up falling asleep.

2day paid the price...failed my paper, cmfas m1. Failed by a few marks i guess...since no specific score was shown.

M i too anxious? Trying to be fast and productive as a certified professional. Its just been 2 weeks i technically start work, and i started my test. To my surprise, this test is not limited to the contend of the book, but the application to various real life situations which the rules are bend and applied. Crap...what the hell. I figure out at least 20 plus questions out of the 100 questions i wasnt sure. I need tremendous good luck to get a pass of at least 75%.

I was disappointed. I clearly wasnt ready for this test. Im too confident, and had to reply on luck and my "common sense" to attempt this test and get a slap on my face. The test is paid by the company and i duno what to say to my boss 2mor...i recall he ask me " R u sure u can pass this test" I replied yes at my first interview with him. Haha...I didnt accomplish what i say on the expense on the company's fund, my pride.

For the 2nd time in a row, I fail again. haha. I fail at a so call easiest paper 1 of this type after in being at work for technically less than 3 weeks, with regular physcial training after work. Did i tired myself out, or my time management sucks, or..im tired of finding out whats wrong..but its something to do with me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.