A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Nervous for 2mor first day of work

I remember workin for my first retail sales job, i was given sales training for a day and thrown into a fair. It was tough, i wasnt sure what i was doing.

2mor will be the same. And its for a big company. Working for such a company definitely have its stress...hope i dont loss my cool.

Think i had to get used to

1. Waking up early
2. No more naps
3. Wearing office attire
4. Meeting new people
5. the Office culture, with the boss around the premises
6. adjust myself to the work process
7. no more late shows
8. no more surfing of random rubbish, perhaps more into my work related subjects

Things i be looking forward

1. my first pay :)
2. get to know more about hw the security market works
3. get to gain my confidence in handling the job well
4. get to see babes in office wear..haha...its an eye feast to temporary forget about the stress
5. get to make more friends

Good thing i only work 2.5 days till cny..can take a slight break. Tue need go phase 2 RT ippt..sian...sbj really still cannot pass...hope the company can let me out early w/o revealing my schedule...

Already missing my school days and holidays...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.