A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Work to live and not live to work

I must instill this belief into my compass so i wont lost sense of my internal direction among the confusion of the rat race and market turmoil.

Time is the most valuable asset one owns. "Live to work" will drain more time out of our lifes for the non living corporations which serve as a money producing machine for the owners of the company.

Must not become a working zombie...i must learn to balance and distribute my time n energy well to pursuit of my personal interest on top of career objectives.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.