A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Low energy, less personal time

Jus 2 days continuous at work, i already feel tired. But i didnt do much except reading, reading, and more reading.

I slept my way home, really sleep...once reach home, time pass by so fast w/o me doing anything much but just resting..no reading done on my borrowed books, reduced time on the net, on the msn, on watching Tv. Think i need to plan my personal time allocation to make my personal more productive. Dont want to work for the sake of working and not living.

N now i have to read tis book to prep for the test..have to pass it, hopefully with flying colours, doing some real work soon, so they wont boot me out.

Today get to try something new, meddle around with a analysis system, it was pretty much like the systems used describe in my book. It is fun. Really get to adjust the moving averages, candle sticks, deviations, setting parameters for financial instrument u search.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.