A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Universal adaptor

My laptop kept on turning off the day when i goin to work for my first day. Thru trouble shooting, I deduce its the adaptor problem. dunwan go to the notebook service center to get "chop" again. But seems like i still get chop by another pc shop selling universal adaptor. U can change the setting of the volts and there r multi plugs in to fit to yr notebook specification.

I bought it hurrily, cos i dunwan to worry abt not able to use my notebook. Its was sunday, and monday need go work, dunwan to travel here n there, and got Rt at night somemore. I was damn beaten after the RT.

Back to the adaptor again, 2day i accidentally touch the L pin head plug n surprising i get shock, a prick. Weird is tat i recall touching my acer adaptor plug head when its on, i dont have any similar experience like an electrical shock. is it bcos the universal adaptor is made and assemble in China yet mine original's isnt? The power supplied also cant power my notebook and batt at the same time. i need charge it when i off the notebook, n sometimes when i power on wit the notebook w/o batt, sometimes the power cut off itself...

I attempt to use my old adaptor again, surprising, i tweak the wire at an angle, the power is running. Haha. looks like one of the wire is broken. Question now, is hw long is this method goin to work for me?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.