A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

3d oragami Hello Kitty

A gal friend's birthday was coming..and she was my listening ear, my eyes, during this period of time when i was sort of depressed.

She is a nice gal, w a caring boyfriend. She is much loved as well. Im glad to know her before i left my previous company.

After reading adam khoo's ebook, i was decide to put his advise into test..that is use the word "must" to finish this gift. It was a tuesday night and by friday i have to finish it. And im working shift. So time is limited, and I havnt make this Hello Kitty model before. However, i told myself...if i want to do it, i do it good. Having made the bear model for Valentine's day, which i end up didnt gave to the one i love, this experience enable me to finish this Hello kitty to a great extend.




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.