A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Friday, March 11, 2011

The red ring

Finally got my hands on the Red ring, L USM lens, but its not mine, just rent it over the weekend to test with the 17-55mm.

It seems with a couple of shots, still, 17-55m feels better than the L lens on the crop body. Theres a saying, Mian Qiang Mei You Xin Fu...tis is true...

The guy who serve me is experienced with camera, ask him on the difference bet 70-200 IS w non IS, and gave me example on the shuttle speed individual using to differential on whether u need the IS anot. For moving object, IS doesnt help. For low light, with a higher iso will help, IS doesnt really factor in much alot...it gave me a different light on IS usage.

For L lens, its better with FF, he recommend 5D M2, n normally ppl rent them, the 2nd pair of camera, he was like kinda shock i was thinking of buying one. HAha...too rich...no, i not rich...i just want to make myself achieve something i think its too far for me to attain.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.