A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oragami Hello Kitty w Beary

I didnt took pictures for making of beary...so i decide to take pictures of Hello Kitty...which im quite impress with my self.

I wasnt able to wrap this paper gift..so as usual, i make the trip to Paper Mart @ raffles for them to help me wrap it. The moment i took out this Kitty, the gals, the staff...were like "So Cute!!!"

I was thinking, great..means she will like it. The "AWww" was of a great scale compare to the time to bring beary for wrapping. Beary is a pet name i called for the blue paper oragami, which is suppose to be a bear...haha.




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.