A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Friday, March 11, 2011

First photo grp shoot of my new coy

One of my colleague is having his last day today.

I happen to rent my lens today, so think, i have a grp photo of him with the rest of the gang.

Just took a couple of shots, and tats all...haha..but it was kinda "high", cos this grp seems pretty close yet individualist, meaning they work well with each other, but i dont see them hanging out together.

Im not close to all of them also, but just feel, i wont be bothered whether is close anot....just follow my heart, attain what i want...

Looking back @ the photos, they seem happy..expect for a few bah...duno them well, but i feel is fake smile one..haha...mayb im wrong...

Still got a long way to go, to have the "camera man" feel to bring the crowd willingness to be photo, to bring their happiest smile on their face for the 1 press of the trigger button.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.