A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Almost lost

Almost lost in pursuit my dreams..which often never come true.

Distractions and problems @ work, past emotional baggage, dragged my energy to a low point in life...

Have to remind myself im living my own life, no one is going to bother whether u will become what, only you have to decide for your self based on actions u do today.

By next week, photo editing will be completed, by next month, 19th April, website will be accomplished. Im not sure if its realistic, at least time is make up.

No point worrying what will happen to my career, doing my very best in work, sending resumes, looking out...choices will be better when u make them often.

Sat is almost over. Sun is near. Hope my spirit will be better 2mor and some traction on my project will start tonight.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.