A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Where r u now

Where r u now

U won't tell me
I can only hope ur not in someone else's arm
But that is so selfish of me

I can only be there when she needs me
N there is all to it
Why bother thinking abt her
When she doesnt have u in her dream

What is love, Plz tell me
Is it real or is it just a myth
It seems the more I search for it
This "love" seems to disappear from me

Perhaps I should stop looking for it
As love will never come to me
All I can pray is she is happy n be loved
Painful this feeling it can be,
I dont have any choice
But to wish her happiness without me

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.