A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Trying very hard

Trying very hard to forget u

Still a piece of me still want to hold on to u
I want to delete your messages, your emails
But a piece of me want to keep it
To remember it is real

I kept myself busy
Willingly and unwillingly
Only to find myself
Missing u more

I went to look for other girls
But to see u instead of her

To be frank...
I don't want to forget you
But it bring me pain
A pain that is the only evidence
That my love for u is real

If I forget you
It will mean none of this is real
But just a dream and nothing more.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.