A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Self worth

She is going on dates now, she always do...

Sometimes i cant help feeling worthless that she doesnt like me, now dont even care about me...as a friend.

But i have let go, tell myself, hope this guy will be good to her, and she will not get hurt..then its all tat matters...

Its tough...its been 2 months...I still feel hurt..knwing this news...but i have to move on...whether will i have to chance to find this mystic feeling of love, i not sure what is tat anymore...all i know im dont tink im worthly of it...im just like a window shopper, i can only look at it, i cant afford to buy it...i can go into the shop, to test it, tried it, but never have the capability to own it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.