A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Goals for this week

Finish editing of My first wedding series, remake a dvd cd with colleagues and a thank you card to the couple for their baby first shower.

Getting my lens, 17-55 or 24-70mm before Sunday, to photo baby portraits. This means learning techniques for baby shots, dedicating 30mins a day or more if necessary to learn.

Reading 20-30 pgs of final theory, covering 1 time of the book before the text next week.

Long term goal

Command 3k at least per wedding shoot per month, increasing annual income by double, covering over head n lens cost, budget 6k.

Pass final theory, car will have to wait...till i get my business profit hitting 100k.

Im declaring these so i will accomplish them. A man's word is worth tons. I will not break my own promise.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.