A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The chase for $

My line manager have a 1 2 1 talk with me today.

It was a casual talk. He going to get married next month, going to india for about a month.

Talk about girls, relationships.

He has a 11 yrs of experience, and say he decided to take on a role of a manager but with lesser pay, due to the profile. This profile enables him to grab on better opportunities, to alleviate to the top of the corporate ladder, rather than just the chase of the $.

This is advice to me. I wasnt given the answer whether i was renew anot. Regardless the case, i just carry on my job search.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.