A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Monday, January 21, 2008

3rd interview for another position by the same coy!

haha..realy thxs marcus...recommend me the dealer position, nw wed goin to head my 3rd time to dbs for another interview. i applied for relationship manager, customer service officer, and now a dealer position...haha...im feeling happy but not overly delighted..cos of my past experiences.

wed is alos the day i goin for my ippt. 2 tests at 1 day. haha..i already prep for the worst...thxs for te recommendation.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.