A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Feeling stress

Later 1430 got interview wit a company, a job recommended by marcus. I hate the feeling of being near the chance and i had to let it go feeling. Duno whether there are test, tough interview questions...then later at 6pm need rush to kabhit camp for phase 1 ippt test...wah....seriously if i duno do gd for interview..tink i realy sian in passing the ippt..if i do well..then i push myself pass ippt..also stress..haha..gd ting got this blog help me frustrate, clear my thoughts.

2 independent events. but if pass ippt, i can relax til my birthday which open my next ippt window. the job..if bad luck, i stumbled, then 2 bad...already prep laio,if cant, then at least got try rite?

Stay calm, stay calm..this aint judgement day, jus a day with 2 test in a row.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.