A medium where i can reveal my feelings, thoughts w/o having to care about the consequences it had on others.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Double slap across the face

Went for te interview, fall out at the first round. i had to say im damn stupid...haha..

went back home, got another email from another coy, an rejection letter. Signs r telling me im not suitable for any positions in this field. i just dont have "it" i lack the street smart, flexibility, strategic thinking, common sense comparing to any fresh grad. im belong the the unwanted section. i cant go into this field. i have to stamp this percived truth into my mind now. I have undergo 5 yrs of brain washing to tell myself i will get into a finance job...but jus nearly 3 mths, i cant even pass a customer service test, a surprise phone interview. i have let go too much of a opportunity due to my incompetence, and the above i mention lack of skills and plus many more.

This situation reminds me of my rejection from NUS, NTU, SMU, i not qualified to enter for this course despite i met the minimum requirement. But this time round, its not because there r others better than me, its jus i ain't gd enough for them. Feel like drinkin 2nite...o man...tis is life from the view of an underdog..nope an underdog have the chance to truimph, im not a underdog, im a just a loser who percived myself as a underdog.

Now i had to change my career objective. Think i had enough rejections and no replys, and stupified interview results to tell me, plz get out, we dont accept rejects or want to be...we only want the real stuff. As much as i hate to say, i clearly dont make the cut, my internal benchmark is far too low as compare to the financial industry, perhaps to the various industries.

i realy appreaciated for rmit and my past companies for acccepting me despite my qualifications, truely feel value. thank you. im also sorry cos whatever i achieve in the past cant secure the position i apply with my current limited low value capabilities. Thus putting my past achievements into my resume does feel an insult to my past employer n school cos i simply dont represent these attributes physically when im at the interview. Sorry.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A typical underdog among the 6.6 billion homo sapiens who seeks to spend its remaining time to bring happiness to his loved ones. Constantly questioning how much and when is enough to attain a balance of success n happiness and to define one's purpose of existance instead conforming to unspoken society's pressures n norms.